Who we are
We are an independent, owner managed organization founded in 1999 based in Johannesburg but with a national footprint. We offer students a range of potential funding and work opportunities. The range of services offered at Career Wise can be fully customized to our clients’ needs with highly competitive price. Our client base includes corporate organizations, government entities as well as private trusts and foundations. We manage and have managed schemes varying in size and complexity.
What we do
We specialise in the following:
- Establishing and managing purpose fit bursary and scholarship programmes (including policy formation).
- Improving and enhancing existing bursary & scholarship programmes.
- Recruitment of candidates for bursary & scholarship programmes.
- Providing full administrative and support services (payments, contracting, budgeting, reporting, student counselling, recommendations to clients etc).
- Providing a similar range of services for learnerships and internship services.
- Graduate recruitment services.
We currently have some 2578 students under our administration most of whom are registered at public tertiary institutions in South Africa. They represent a range of disciplines with the majority registered in the ‘scarce skills’ disciplines.